The Association currently allocates homes through the East Renfrewshire Housing Register, working in partnership with Arklet Housing Association and East Renfrewshire Council.
To apply for a house, please click on the relevant link below:
Barrhead Housing Association has over 920 properties throughout East Renfrewshire. The following highlights our existing property profile. We have general housing, partially adapted/amenity housing for older people and full wheelchair adapted properties. We have turnover of about 100 properties per year.
2 apartment tenement flats, and cottage flats and bungalows
3, 4 and 5+ apartment flats and terraced/semi detached houses
Sheltered housing – 27 properties in our development on the Main Street, Barrhead. We also offer a range of leased properties for specialised housing needs and these are run by separate professional organisations.
Further information on applying for housing within East Renfrewshire are detailed below:
- Applying for Social Rented housing in East Renfrewshire [749kb]
- Private Renting in East Renfrewshire [655kb]
- Homeless or threatened with homelessness in East Renfrewshire [741kb]
- Low-cost home ownership schemes in East Renfrewshire [642kb]
- Young persons housing support service in East Renfrewshire [665kb]