COMPLAINTS HANDLING POLICY CONSULTATION
From 18th April to 5th May 2017
Barrhead Housing Association are consulting with as many people as possible about minor changes we are proposing to make to our Complaints Handling Policy.
The key changes being proposed are:
- Minor changes have been made to the wording/terminology used
- Stage 2 Complaints will now be dealt with by the Director of Customer Services
- The Equality & Diversity Section has been updated to include relevant protected characteristics
- The Equalities Monitoring Form has been updated
- The Scottish Housing Regulator performance Standards have been removed and replaced with Scottish Housing Charter outcomes
- Reference to the Care Commission has been replaced with the Care Inspectorate and we have also updated their contact details.You can access the full proposed draft policy in our download section.Have your say on the proposed changes in the following ways:
- By telephone on 0141 881 0638
- By writing to us
- By downloading the complaints handling policy from our website: www.barrheadha.org
- By e-mailing us at email@example.com
- By calling in to the office at 60/70 Main Street
Consultation has now closed and the updated policy is in our download zone.