Our Annual Rent Review Consultation newsletter has been developed to keep you informed about what is happening here at Barrhead. A copy can be found here
Our aim has always been to keep rents as low as possible whilst ensuring that we work out how much income we think will be needed to provide services for the following year. Your views are therefore very important to us and help guide us as we start to plan and deliver the many services we provide.
Please remember that we are not here to make a profit and any money that we make goes back into maintaining our stock. We always try our hardest to make the best possible use of your rent, and it’s right that you should expect us to be as efficient as we can. Each year we consult ALL our tenants on the options for reviewing the level of rent that you pay.
As such, we are consulting on a proposed rent increase of 3.4%, which is based on November 2018 CPI & 1%.
We need to get your views no later than Thursday 7th February 2019!
You can respond in a variety of ways:
• Hand in Return Slip to our office.
• Phone Lorraine Dallas on 0141 880 3833.
• Email us on: lorraineD@barrheadha.org.
• Text name, address, option to: 07810 354924.
• Complete the Contact Us form on our website (www.barrheadha.org).
Two lucky respondents will win £50 ASDA shopping vouchers – Tell us what you think
Or – we would be delighted to see you at one of our Drop-in Rent Consultation Events where you can speak directly to staff and let us know your views:
• Voluntary Action, 56 Kelburn Street, Barrhead – Monday 21st January 10.00am-12.00pm
• Auchenback Resource Centre, 64 Aurs Drive, Barrhead – Friday 25th January 1.30pm-3.30pm
• Barrhead Foundry, Barrhead Main Street, Barrhead – Wednesday 30th January 5.00pm-7.00pm